JCM 900 Model 4100 with Marshall 1960A Cabinet!
$675.00 for the JCM 900 4100/$500.00 for the 1960A Cab
Another player’s favorite, the JCM900 4100 all-valve 100 watt Marshall head is available once again. Known for its great tone and reliability, the JCM900 range has won many fans with its incredible versatility. Channel A has been voiced for a sparkling clean on lower gain settings, building up to a raunchy crunch when driven hard. Channel B takes off from where channel A finishes. With acute use of the Gain and EQ controls, you will achieve a perfect sound for any lead tone from silky smooth to searing saturation. As well as having separate gain controls, each channel has its on master section containing controls for Master Volume and Master Reverb.
- Two independent channels
- Independent Gain and Volume controls
- Treble, Middle, Bass and Presence tone controls
- Reverb level controls for each channel
- Series Effects loop
- Compensated Line Out
- High to Low power switch [100 Watts down to 50 Watts on 100 Watt models and 50 Watts down to 25 Watts on 50 Watt models]
- Valve failure LEDs.
- Unique fail-safe circuit on 100 Watt models to keep the amp running in the event of a valve failure to get you through to the end of the gig.
- 3xECC83 and 4×5881
The Marshall 1960 Speaker Cabinet puts out beautiful tone at any volume. The addition of an impedance (4 or 16 ohm) mono/stereo switching mechanism has transformed the “industry standard” 1960 into the ultimate speaker cab. These 300W Marshall cabs are loaded with Celestion G12T-75 speakers. With its 75W Celestion speakers, this cabinet is Dyn-O-Mite!!! Don’t miss out on this classic cabinet that soars above all others.
|Speakers||4 x 12″ Celestion G12T-75|
|Inputs||2 x 1/4″|
|Other I/O||No other I/O|
|Impedance||16 ohms or 4 ohms mono, 8 ohm stereo|